About The Festival
The Bull and Barrel Festival is held every year on the last Saturday of the October School holidays. This year it’ll be held on Saturday 12th October 2019 from 10am until 9pm.
Our free festival is created by the Dardanup Community to celebrate the diverse offerings of the Dardanup region. It is a great low cost day out for families with over 150 market and food stalls, live music and demonstrations, a monster kids craft marquee and plenty of animals!
Other attractions include the Tastes of the Ferguson Valley tent, trash and treasure stalls, Die cast toys and mini trains and of course the Wespine Fire Sculpture.
The festival’s spectacular finale is in the evening. Live entertainment is provided until the lighting of the Wespine Fire Sculpture which is always built by a local artist. Hear the crowd roar as the ‘bull’ burns!
Bull and Barrel Festival Vision
- Provide our community with an opportunity to socialise and celebrate
- Provide families with a low cost day out
- Showcase the attractions of Dardanup and the Ferguson Valley
- Showcase local agriculture, businesses and industry
- Attract increased tourism to the area
- Provide our community groups with a fundraising opportunity
- Showcase the talents of our community