As a Stallholder, you’ll help us achieve the Festival Objectives:
- Further development of our strong sense of community
- Raise the profile of the Dardanup and Ferguson Valley regions
- Display local farming processes and activities
- Showcase local industry and their involvement in the Community
- Attract increased tourism to the area
Important Info for Powered Stalls
All stalls that intend to use a powered or non powered site shall ensure all power leads and electrical appliances you will use on the day must have been tested and tagged by a licensed electrical worker within the last 12 months. The tags must be visible, legible and attached to the electrical item prior to the Festival and you must carry the accompanying paperwork. Festival inspectors will conduct visual electrical checks on the day.
You must clearly advise your power requirements on your EOI as the Festival relies on generators. On the day if you require more power than you have indicated on your EOI, then we may not be able to assist.
Important Info for Food Stalls
The Livelighter Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival will give preference to food stalls that are listed on the Healthier Food Vendor Guide. Please see Info for Vendors letter attached to the Expression of Interest application. The Festival also encourages the use of biodegradable packaging.